Just finalised the programme for Knowledge Network UK in Bristol and Birmingham for 2019 and I’m *terribly* excited about it (maybe cause it’s Friday).
This year we’ll be covering:
- the new BSI standard for KM
- think like a marketing professional – using marketing tools and techniques to improve internal & external communication
- behind the scenes look at how other sectors approach their KM challenges
- design thinking for KM solutions – it’s not just techy solutions, design something that really works for your users
- bring-a-problem workshop – learn from the wisdom of the crowd and thrash out some practical solutions with your peers
It’s £250 for one person (for 10 hours of learning?!) and £450 for a dual ticket for 2 people (from the same firm). If you would like to join, there is also an early bird discount for those who pay by 22nd March 2019.
If you would like more info or to join in the fun, email me at email@example.com or comment below.
And if you live somewhere else in UK and want a KN-UK group in your city, let me know. Once I have 3-6 firms interested, I’m happy to get organising!
Individual tickets to single events will be available nearer the time via Eventbrite.