Are you in Bristol or Birmingham this month?
I am hosting an open coffee and conversation afternoon in each city to meet some new KMers (and also to introduce people to my Knowledge Network in each city – don’t worry about hard-sell, it’s more about the conversation).
When and where?
Bristol – Monday 4th December 2-3pm Cozy Club, Corn Street
Birmingham – Monday 11th December 2-3pm, Opus Bar, 1 Snow Hill
What is Knowledge Network?
KN-UK is an annual subscription learning service for KMers in professional services, where:
- you sign up for a year and meet the same faces at events
- the annual programme is tailored for the group
- you can share membership with other people in your organisation (so if you don’t fancy a particular event or you are on holiday/off sick, the space isn’t wasted)
- there are always plenty of opportunities to share your experiences, learn from each other and have a conversation
- it is pretty cheap compared to one-off events
- it is held in a city centre over a long lunchtime, so no need to rearrange your family life
If all that sounds good, come along and have a chat. If you are unsure, come along anyway for the coffee and conversation.
Please let me know if you are interested in coming. I’m assuming we won’t swamp the venues, but a rough idea of numbers would be good just in case. Ways to contact me here, or comment below.