It’s our year of understanding and influencing at Knowledge Network UK and I’m delighted to announce our (very nearly!) finalised programme of Bristol events:
- 14th March, Dr Hugo Gaggiotti, Course Director of MBA at UWE talks about understanding issues in cross-cultural projects and managing international projects
- 5th May, Tony Coll helps us to understand the needs of the media in order to get the best coverage for our firms
- 8th June, Carol Skolimowski talks about leadership and influencing
- 5th July, Mark West from Integreon talks about new ideas for client understanding and engagement
- 8th September, Graham Mitchell talks about understanding lawyers personalities in order to work more effectively with them.
An annual pass for Knowledge Network costs £250. For that, you receive 8+ hours of lovely training, which takes place over lunchtimes (12.30-2.30) in Bristol City Centre, as well as our annual best practice survey, White Papers, Leaders Group, tailored learning (topics are chosen through a separate annual survey in each city) and November lunch social.
Buy an early bird pass before 31st January 2016 and get 5% off. Buy more than one pass and get 20% off the second and subsequent passes.
If you are interested in coming to a single event, that costs £100 pp.
We also have groups in Birmingham and Manchester and I’ll release the dates for their events soon.